The Difference Between Acetamiprid and Imidacloprid
1) Basic information
Acetamiprid is a new broad-spectrum insecticide with certain acaricidal activity. Its mode of action is a systemic insecticide for soil and branches. It is widely used in the control of aphids, planthoppers, thrips, and some lepidopteran pests in rice, especially vegetables, fruit trees, and tea.
2) Application method
Acetamiprid is mainly used to control pests by spraying, and the specific use multiple or dosage varies with the content of the preparation. Even and thoughtful spraying can improve the control effect of the medicament.
3) Main purpose
(1) Chlorinated nicotinic insecticides. The medicament has the characteristics of wide insecticidal spectrum, high activity, low dosage, long lasting effect and quick effect, etc., has contact killing and stomach toxicity effects, and has excellent systemic activity. For Hemiptera (aphids, leafhoppers, whiteflies, scale insects, scale insects, etc.), Lepidoptera (Plutella xylostella, miner moths, small heartworms, leaf rollers), Coleoptera (longhorn beetles, ape leaf insects) As well as total pterans (thrips) are effective. Because the mechanism of acetamiprid is different from the current commonly used insecticides, it has specific effects on pests resistant to organophosphates, carbamates and pyrethroids.
(2) Effective against Hemiptera and Lepidoptera pests.
(3) It belongs to the same series as imidacloprid, but its insecticidal spectrum is wider than that of imidacloprid. It mainly has better control effect on aphids on cucumber, apple, orange and tobacco. Due to the unique mechanism of acetamiprid, it has a good effect on pests that are resistant to pesticides such as organophosphorus, carbamate, and pyrethroids.
1) Basic introduction
Imidacloprid is a nicotinic super-efficient insecticide with broad-spectrum, high efficiency, low toxicity and low residue. It is not easy to produce resistance to pests. It is safe to humans, animals, plants and natural enemies, and has the characteristics of contact, stomach toxicity and internal inhalation. And so on multiple roles. After the pests contact the agent, the normal conduction of the central nervous system is blocked, causing them to paralyze and die. The product has good quick-acting effect, and has a high control effect within 1 day after the medicine, and the residual period is as long as 25 days. The efficacy and temperature are positively correlated, and the temperature is high, and the insecticidal effect is good. Mainly used to control piercing and sucking mouthparts pests.
2) Function characteristics
Imidacloprid is a nitromethylene systemic insecticide. It is an agent of nicotinic acid acetylcholinesterase receptor. It interferes with the motor nervous system of pests and causes the failure of chemical signal transmission without cross-resistance problems. Used to control piercing and sucking mouthparts pests and their resistant strains. Imidacloprid is a new generation of chloronicotine insecticide. It has broad-spectrum, high-efficiency, low-toxicity, and low-residue characteristics. It is not easy to produce resistance to pests. It is safe to humans, animals, plants and natural enemies. It has the characteristics of contact, stomach toxicity and internal inhalation Multiple effects. After the pests contact the agent, the normal conduction of the central nervous system is blocked, causing them to paralyze and die. The quick-acting effect is good, and the control effect is higher one day after the medicine, and the residual period is as long as 25 days. The efficacy and temperature are positively correlated, and the temperature is high, and the insecticidal effect is good. Mainly used to control piercing and sucking mouthparts pests.
3) How to use
(1) Mainly used to control piercing and sucking mouthparts pests (can be used in rotation with acetamiprid at low temperature-use imidacloprid for low temperature, use acetamiprid for high temperature), control such as aphids, planthoppers, whiteflies, leafhoppers, thrips ; It is also effective against certain pests of Coleoptera, Diptera and Lepidoptera, such as rice weevil, rice miner, leaf miner, etc. But it has no effect on nematodes and red spiders. It can be used for crops such as rice, wheat, corn, cotton, potatoes, vegetables, sugar beets, fruit trees, etc.
(2) Due to its excellent systemic properties, it is particularly suitable for seed treatment and granular application. Do not mix with alkaline pesticides. It is not advisable to spray under strong sunlight to avoid reducing the efficacy of the medicine.
Prev: Abscisic Acid
Next: Desert Locust situation