Herbicide - Pendimethalin
Pendimethalin is an herbicide of the dinitroaniline class, which mainly inhibits the division of meristem cells, does not affect the germination of weed seeds, but acts after the shoots, stems and roots of weeds absorb the drug during the germination of weeds. The product has a broad weed-killing spectrum and has a good control effect on a variety of annual weeds.
Common name: Pendimethalin
Chemical name: N-(1-ethylpropyl)-2,6-dinitro-3,4-dimethylaniline
CAS No.: 40487-42-1
Molecular formula: C13H19N3O4
Molecular weight: 281.3
Physical and chemical properties: The pure product is orange-yellow crystals, with a melting point of 54~58℃, and a vapor pressure of 40 Pa at 25℃. The solubility in water is less than 0.5mg/L, and it is easily soluble in chlorinated hydrocarbons and aromatic hydrocarbon solvents. Stable to acid and alkali.
Use period: before sowing, after sowing, before seedling, after seedling
Application range: suitable for corn, soybean, peanut, cotton, vegetables (cabbage, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, etc.) soil treatment before seedling after sowing and control of barnyardgrass, goosegrass, crabgrass, setaria, bluegrass , Chenopodium, Amaranth, Chickweed and other annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
2. Product application features
(1) Broad spectrum of killing weeds.
(2) Wide application range.
(3) Good crop safety. It is suitable for weeding in corn, soybean, peanut, cotton, potato, tobacco, vegetable and other crop fields. It can also be used for weeding in rice fields.
(4) Low toxicity. It has low toxicity to humans, animals, birds and bees.
(5) Low volatility and leaching.