Five Diseases on Tomatoes
In the past two years, most vegetable farmers have planted virus-resistant varieties in order to prevent the occurrence of tomato virus diseases. However, this type of breed has one thing in common, that is, it is less resistant to other diseases. At the same time, when vegetable farmers usually prevent tomato diseases, they only pay attention to the prevention and control of common diseases such as early blight, late blight, and gray mold, but ignore the prevention and control of some diseases that have less disease, resulting in the original minor diseases of tomatoes. The main disease. Our company introduces the five diseases that occur on tomatoes to everyone, and hope that everyone can distinguish them correctly and apply the medicines to the symptoms.
01 Gray leaf spot
1. Agricultural measures
(1) Select disease-resistant varieties.
(2) Remove sick and disabled bodies in time and burn them away from the greenhouse.
(3) Timely release the wind and reduce humidity to enhance plant resistance.
2. Chemical control
Use protective bactericide spray to prevent the onset of disease. You can choose copper hydroxide, chlorothalonil or mancozeb. When the humidity in the shed is high in the rainy weather, chlorothalonil smoke and other smoke can be used to prevent disease. In the early stage of the disease, use therapeutic fungicides and protective fungicides. Try to use small-aperture spray nozzles to reduce leaf surface humidity.
02 Gray spot disease (brown spot disease)
1. During and after harvest, the diseased fruits and bodies are thoroughly removed, burned and buried deeply to reduce the source of initial infection.
2. Carry out crop rotation for more than 2 years with non-solanaceous crops.
3. Spray chlorothalonil, benomyl, carbendazim, thiophanate methyl, etc. at the initial stage of the disease. Every 7~10 days, prevent and control 2~3 times continuously.
03 Spot Blight (White Star Disease)
1. Agricultural control
Select disease-free seeds to cultivate strong seedlings; apply plantar fertilizer and add phosphorus and potassium micro-composite fertilizer to make the plants strong and improve disease resistance and disease tolerance; soak seeds in warm soup with 50℃ warm water for 30 minutes and then destroy the buds for sowing; and non-Solanaceae Crop rotation; high-border cultivation, reasonable close planting, timely pruning, increasing wind, timely drainage after rain, cultivating, etc.
2. Chemical control
In the early stage of the disease, chlorothalonil, mancozeb, or thiophanate methyl can be used as the medicine. Once every 7 to 10 days, continuous control 2 to 3 times.
04 Bacterial Spot
1. Seed selection: harvest seeds from disease-free seed plants, and select disease-free seeds.
2. Seed treatment: The imported commercial seeds should be treated well before sowing. They can be soaked in warm soup at 55°C for 10 minutes and then transferred to cold water to cool them out, dried and germinated for seeding.
3. Cropping crop rotation: It is recommended to implement crop rotation with other crops for 2 to 3 years in severely ill fields to reduce the source of field pathogens.
4. Strengthen field management: open drainage ditches to lower the groundwater level, plant reasonably dense, open the sheds for ventilation to reduce the humidity in the sheds, increase the application of phosphorus and potassium micro-composite fertilizers, improve plant disease resistance, and use clean watering Of water.
5. Clean the garden: pruning and harvesting the right in time at the beginning of the disease, remove the diseased and old leaves, clean the garden after harvest, remove the sick and disabled body, and take it out of the field to bury or burn it, turn the soil deeply, protect the ground and irrigate the shed, high temperature High humidity can promote the decomposition and decay of residual tissues, reduce the survival rate of pathogens, and reduce the source of reinfection.
start spraying at the beginning of the disease, and spraying is easy to spray every 7-10 days, and continuous control is 2~3 times. The medicament can be kasugamycin king copper , Prik water-soluble liquid, 30%DT wettable powder，etc.
1. Crop rotation for severely ill fields shall be implemented for 2 to 3 years.
2. Strengthen management, pruning and cutting branches in time, and prevent insects in time.
3. Soak the seeds with 1% sodium hypochlorite solution for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with clean water and then soak seeds according to the conventional soaking method to accelerate germination and sowing; or the seeds are immersed in warm water at 55℃ for 15 minutes and transferred to cold water for 4-6 hours and then germinated.
4. Use neophytocin, copper succinate acid copper fertilizer, copper hydroxide, Ammonia copper, spray once every 7 to 10 days, spray 3 times.