- Established in 2003
- A+ level credit enterprise
- Top 50 pesticide exports
- Abundant supply chain
- Strong supply capacity
- Professional laboratory
- Advanced equipment
- Overseas branch
- Environmental protection
- low residue & toxicity
- High quality & sufficient content
- Professional packaging design
- Professional label design
- Registration support
- Quality control monitoring
- Safe and fast transportation
KING DRIP CALCIUM NITRATE 15-0-0+26 CaO
SGS, ISO9001, BV , A+ Credit
|Package||25KG/40KG/50KG or according to customers requirements|
GARSONI KING Drip Calcium Nitrate is a natural product as it comes from rock and is transformed to highly water soluble Calcium nitrate in the factory. The product is free from contamination and can be analyzed by batch to show free from harmful levels of contaminations such as heavy metals or other substances. Calcium Nitrate supplies water soluble calcium that is easy for the plant to take up by the roots. Fast acting and efficient nitrate is the predominant nitrogen source to fruits and vegetables. Regular feeding of nitrate nitrogen helps to ensure the crops are functioning at high efficiency throughout the season. By combining nitrate with calcium, calcium nitrate can further support growth processes, but most importantly have a key role in enhancing the quality.
Total Nitrogen (N)
|• Ammonium Nitrogen (NH4-N)|
|• Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3-N)|
Water Soluble Calcium Oxide (CaO)
• Full 100% water soluble Calcium and Nitrate nitrogen.
• Granules are not covered with coating oil cover.
• Fast dissolve in water without any residues.
• Can be used in both dry application and fertigation systems, including drip, sprinklers and center pivot irrigators.
• Provides all the benefits of fast-acting highly available nitrogen, with the improved harvest quality characteristics of Calcium.
• It is widely used on high value crops to ensure stress-free growth and high yielding, highly marketable, top grade.
Drip irrigation, top dressing, flushing, forliar spray